Sunday, July 22, 2007

Best read Blog in the world is Chinese!

A surprise to me in a way, because it seems China is outperforming already on Internet as well. Best read Blog in the world is Chinese! According to TheGuardian the blog of Chinese actrice and director Xu Jinglei is visited over 100 (!) million (!) times. If you read Chinese, check it out: http://blog.sina.com.cn/xujinglei (I have no clue what it is about, so feel free to let me know what it is she writes about!)

Meanwhile I'm hosting the worst visited blog in the world (it has only been a week, ok?). So I added some widgets today. Please use the del.icio.us one and of course the one provided by Feedburner, which will keep you updated on my Chine Business ventures (for free). Whoever said nothing good in life comes easy?

M

No comments: