Saturday, September 1, 2007

China crazy!

Two non Chinese words: crazy egg. Much oblige to Johan from www.avblog.nl (excellent Dutch AV review blog). Best thing to happen to my humble China SEM/SEO life in long time. Sounds kinda sorry. Don’t get me wrong though. It’s not because I am in such worse condition, it is just that www.crazyegg.com is in that good shape.

I encourage you to try it. I do not endorse it in the sense that I get paid to do so (wish I was – I’d get rich overnight), let’s be clear on that. It is simply helping my China Business SEO effort in a major way. I’ll make sure to demonstrate how and why in the next post! So go ahead, try it – it is free to try – and if you don’t like it, you must definitively be crazy! Or, as crazyegg.com says: ‘you must be crazy not to try this’. They are right!

Currently I’m running my fourth heat-map-test of my China Business Blog (http://www.chinasuccessstories.com/) and never before – in my ten years of being an Internet stats addict – have I seen such useful feedback; Google Analytics eat your heart out. Whether you are into China, European, American, or global online marketing; I promise you, you are crazy if you do not love crazyegg.com big time!

M

No comments: